Friday, October 31, 2014

Changes with My Little Goat Herd

My little goat herd changed again last Sunday (10-26-14)... long story short I sold Tulip & Star back to my friend Sarah over at Life At Goodwife Farm, visit her blog I know she will sharing the news soon. Tulip and Star have been with me about 3 years, I have learned so much from having them start my herd... my Cocoa & Chloe are Tulips daughters, they are my main girls now.  Cocoa was born May 2012 and Chloe Dec. 2013. I still have my two Nubian bucks Ringo & Silo.  The day Tulip and Star left they both were in heat they went on a date with Silo, hopefully they are bred and will be due to kid around March 2014... I will be getting two doelings from them. I plan on breeding Cocoa to Silo the next time I catch her in heat. 





Tulip

 Star

 Star

 "The Stinky Boys"
Silo & Ringo





1 comment:

  1. I know I've already told you this about 10 times, but THANK YOU so much Jen for taking care of my girls. And thank you SO much for selling them back to me. You've no idea how happy you've made me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.