Thursday, May 20, 2010

My May Bator Hatch...

Heres a chick, Theres a chick... Everywheres a chick chick...

I've been sooo busy with chickies lately, its crazy. But I love it. My May bator hatch is over, hatched out 14 chickies... 10 of my eggs for a customer, then 4 eggs for me. (2 bantam, 1 bo and 1 mystery egg from a friend... the mystery chickie has feathered feet).




My 2 bantams and mystery chick






*** Broody #2 hatched her 2 chickies too (dont have a pic of them... yet) I also put one of my May bator chickies under her and took the 3 bantams away from Broody #1 into the house so we can play with them. So this Saturday the 10 BO mutts will go to their new home and I will just have 5 bantams and mystery chickie in the house brooder and broodies # 1 and 2 with their chickies in the coop brooder. Still have 2 more broodies to go :)

**** I need to do an update on all the chickies soon. Apirl chickies will be 1 month old soon, they are so pretty :)

7 comments:

  1. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of the chicks are darling. Makes me want to get some chicks, but we have enough chickens for now. Your mystery chick is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :)
    Callie... you can never have enough chickens, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess on the mystery chick is a silkie. cute chickies..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummm... that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you're the incubating queen!! I have 4 dozen in now...I hope my hatch is as good as yours are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Katie... Good Luck with yours. I just put 42 eggs in the bator this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.