...Hello Blogger Buddies...
Our Little Farm is havin its very 1st contest! To enter just guess how much you think our potbelly piglet Porkchop weighs, shes 3 months now... I havent never weighed her until today, I was sittin beside her earlier today, giving her a belly rub and thinkin about how small she was when I first got her at 3 weeks old... my how shes grown! Anyways... it got me thinkin that it would be fun to have a contest and let you all guess how much she weighs.
Our Little Farm is havin its very 1st contest! To enter just guess how much you think our potbelly piglet Porkchop weighs, shes 3 months now... I havent never weighed her until today, I was sittin beside her earlier today, giving her a belly rub and thinkin about how small she was when I first got her at 3 weeks old... my how shes grown! Anyways... it got me thinkin that it would be fun to have a contest and let you all guess how much she weighs.
Whoever guesses the closest to the correct amount will win, if theres more than 1 person then they will have their name put into a bowl and whoevers name gets drawn out wins. The winner will receive a decorated birdhouse gourd and a dried sunflower head to hang outside and watch the wild birds feast upon or give it to your chickens as a treat.
Contest will end... This Friday, Dec. 31 and I'll post the winner on Jan. 1
7 lb 2 oz?
ReplyDeleteI wanna win!! LOL! I'm going to guess 18 pounds, but I really have no idea! Want me to cross post this on my blog?
ReplyDeleteOh I am excited. This is a toughy for sure. I am going to go with 21 pounds.
ReplyDeleteDang... ya'll are fast, lol. I love it... I'm sittin here readin ya'll post to my momma (shes here for a visit).
ReplyDeleteGoodwife... sure if ya want to, just tell em they need to be a follower :)
Thank Ya
I will guess 20lbs. No idea if that is anywhere near correct...
ReplyDeleteHey Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I'll give it a shot ... I will guess 26 pounds! He's pretty chubby!
Teri♥♥♥
27 pounds
ReplyDeleteHmm....she's pretty solid. I'm going to guess 21.5 lbs!
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish the winner got his/her own piglet. LOL!!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 30 lbs (although my husband said I needed to say 35)
ReplyDeleteFound you through the Goodwife.. I am going to guess 23lbs.. But I am not real sure about that!lol
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun reading everyones answers...
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole and Tonia, Welcome to Our Little Farm blog hope you visit often...
I am thinking 28 pounds.
ReplyDelete~~Matt~~
Hi ~ Just blopped over from the " The Chicken Keepers " and saw your contest. The piggy is too cute , guessing about 27 lbs cute. You have a wonderful blog and this contest idea is great.
ReplyDelete~ Farm Blessings ~
Welcome to my blog JoyceAnn... Thank You, glad you joined, visit often :)
ReplyDeleteI think she looks about the size of my mini poodle plus a few. I'm guessing 28.5 pounds.
ReplyDeleteYou know I am a follower :)
A gourd, I like gourds. There are three on my window sill that want to be cleaned and painted. And I want to grow some next year.
I found you blog via a link you put on backyard herds. Cute pig...I'm guessing 31 pounds.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm terrible at guessing weight and the numbers I thought of are already used. So, I'm going to guess 33 lbs.
He sure is a cutie! My daughter always wanted a potbelly and she wanted to name him Bacon! :-)
It depends, how big is the boy? ;) I'm going with 35 lbs. on Porkchop.
ReplyDeleteI say 29.5 lbs.=)
ReplyDelete16.3# is my guess. I am probably way off :)
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna say 21lbs 8oz
ReplyDeleteJust the first number that popped into my head when I saw her picture. I'll Say 26lbs
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't have been so late; too many were getting my guess. My guess will will be 32lbs.
ReplyDeleteHope everyone has a Happy New Year.
Darn, I should have picked her up when I was there - I will guess 18 lbs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blog! I found you through the Good Wife!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now, AND, I guess 21 pounds
oops.. I missed it! LOL. I thought I was on the top post.
ReplyDeleteDANGIT! I wasn't close anyway *sigh*
Welcome to my farm blog Mz-Cellaneous :)
ReplyDelete